Anti-Money Laundering Program Reviews
Independent Reviews for Clubs & Pubs
Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorism Financing Programs
ARTD Consultants and AML Systems and Training provide independent reviews for clubs and hotels of your anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing (AML CTF) programs. We can provide assurance to your Board, senior management and members that you are meeting your obligations under the AML CTF Act and that you are ready for an AUSTRAC audit.
What an independent review involves
We assess your compliance with the AML CTF Act for AML CTF programs and provide recommendations for improving your compliance. We:
- collect information about your AML CTF program via an online survey
- review your program documents and procedures
- visit your premises to assess implementation, and
- prepare a report that rates your level of compliance and gives you advice about how to improve compliance, where necessary.
Why choose us
- Expertise in anti-money laundering. Our team includes Michelle Watson, who has over 10 years of experience in the AML environment, including five years with AUSTRAC and five years assisting the private sector to comply with their AML CTF obligations.
- Experience in program review. We are one of Australia’s leading research and evaluation companies with more than 25 years of experience in reviewing programs across many sectors.
- Rigorous and balanced assessments against key criteria. We are skilled in assessing evidence and making practical recommendations to improve programs.
- Independence & no conflicts of interest. We have no ties with the betting or hotel industry and we are independent from companies designing compliance programs.
- Trustworthy. Our clients trust our professionalism and judgement and we have developed long term relationships with government agencies over our long history.
Further information and to arrange a review
Contact AMLCTFReviews@artd.com.au or call our office on 02 9373 9900 and ask for one of our AML CTF team (Klas Johansson, Wendy Hodge, Florent Gomez Bonnet).